- Order number: 851-0001
- Your best choice for stable expression with HEK cells - robust and effective -
HEK GM is a complete chemically defined, animal-component-free and hydrolysate-free medium. It was developed by Xell for high-performance cultivation of HEK and other human cell lines. HEK GM supports cell growth and production of recombinant proteins and antibodies in suspension culture. It can be used in research or in manufacturing applications.
- Suitable for HEK (e.g., HEK293) and other human cell lines
- Chemically defined, serum-free, animal component-free and hydrolysate-free
- Little or no adaptation required from other serum-free media
- Supports stable growth of suspension cells at high viability in seed train culture
- w/ HT (hypoxanthine/thymidine)
- w/o growth factor
- w/o L-glutamine
- Approved by ISO 9001 QMS (Quality Statement)
Customization of this product is available e.g., as SILAC/ deficiency variant. Contact us for more information.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Lot-specific documents (CoAs / CoCs)
- Farnós et al. (2020) Establishing a Robust Manufacturing Platform for Recombinant Veterinary Vaccines: An Adenovirus-Vector Vaccine to Control Newcastle Disease Virus Infections of Poultry in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Alvim et al. (2021) Development and Large-Scale Validation of A Highly Accurate SARS-COV-2 Serological Test Using Regular Test Strips for Autonomous and Affordable Finger-Prick Sample Collection, Transportation, and Storage
- Farnós et al. (2020) Rapid High-Yield Production of Functional SARS-CoV-2 Receptor Binding Domain by Viral and Non-Viral Transient Expression for Pre-Clinical Evaluation