- Order number: 1080-0001
- The best option for fed-batch processes and in combination with TCX10D - for optimal nutrition of CHO GS cells -
The TCX7D Feed is a chemically defined, animal component-free cell culture feed supplement. It is developed for the use as feeding solution in large scale recombinant biopharmaceutical protein production. The feed supplement contains highly concentrated nutrients to increase the productivity of CHO cells. It does not contain lipids, hydrolysates, or growth factors. TCX7D Feed supports superior cell growth and production of recombinant proteins and antibodies in suspension culture by maintaining and extending the production capability of CHO cultures compared to batch process. Consumed substances like vitamins and amino acids are replenished to increase the protein yield by process extension. TCX7D Feed is especially well suited for CHO GS cell lines but can be used for other CHO cell lines as well when L-glutamine is supplemented.
- Suitable for CHO GS and other CHO clones
- Suitable for various feeding strategies such as fed-batch processes
- Chemically defined, serum-free, animal component-free and hydrolysate-free
- Little or no adaptation required from other serum-free media
- Supports stable growth of suspension cells at high viability in seed train culture
- w/o L-glutamine
- w/ HT (hypoxanthine/thymidine)
- Approved by ISO 9001 QMS (Quality Statement)
Customization of this product is available e.g., as SILAC/ deficiency variant. Contact us for more information.