- Order number: 0027B-0001
- Optimized for the demanding metabolism of Hybridoma cells and mAbs production -
Hybridoma Base Medium is chemically defined and serum-free cell culture medium and was developed by Xell for high-performance cultivation of various hybridoma cell lines. It supports cell growth and is optimized for the demanding metabolism of hybridoma cells, resulting in faster growth and increased production of antibodies. It can be used in research or in manufacturing applications in suspension culture.
- Suitable for a broad variety of hybridoma cells (e.g., human, mouse or rat hybridoma cells)
- Chemically defined, serum-free, animal component-free and hydrolysate-free
- Little or no adaptation required from other serum-free media
- Supports stable growth at high viability in seed train culture
- w/ HT (hypoxanthine/thymidine)
- w/ rInsulin
- w/ rTransferrin
- w/ phenol red
- w/o L-glutamine
- Approved by ISO 9001 QMS (Quality Statement)
Customization of this product is available e.g., as SILAC/ deficiency variant. Contact us for more information.