CHO TF SILAC | Medium
- Order number: 888-0001
- Perfect medium for working with transient CHO cells - growth, transfection and production -
CHO TF SILAC is a complete chemically defined, animal-component-free cell culture medium variant without arginine and lysine. Therefore, it can be used for SILAC (stable isotope labeling by/with amino acids in cell culture) experiments.
It was developed by Xell for cultivation of CHO and other mammalian cell lines, with a special focus on transfection applications and virus production. The medium is especially suited for transient transfection with e.g. polycationic transfection reagents such as polyethylenimine (PEI). CHO TF SILAC supports cell growth and production of recombinant proteins and antibodies in high-density suspension culture. It can be used in research or in manufacturing applications.
- Suitable for various CHO clones (e.g., DG44, K1, CHO S, CHO GS)
- Chemically defined, serum-free, animal component-free and hydrolysate-free
- Little or no adaptation required from other serum-free media
- Supports stable growth of suspension cells at high viability in seed train culture
- Compatibility with cationic transfection reagents (e.g. PEI) facilitates simplified transfection
- w/o L-glutamine
- w/o growth hormones
- w/o arginine and lysine
- Approved by ISO 9001 QMS (Quality Statement)
- minimum purchase amount 5L