- Order number: 1010-0001
-Well performing and robust medium for high-density cultivation and production with MDCK and MDBK cells -
MDXK Medium is a chemically defined, animal-component-free cell culture medium. It was developed by Xell for cultivation of MDCK/ MDBK (Madin-Darby Canine/Bovine Kidney) and other mammalian cell lines, with a special focus on transfection applications and virus production. The medium is especially suited for transient transfection with e.g. polycationic transfection reagents such as polyethylenimine (PEI). MDXK Medium supports cell growth and production of recombinant proteins and antibodies in suspension culture. It can be used in research or in manufacturing applications.
- Suitable for MDCK/ MDBK and other mammalian cell lines
- Chemically defined, serum-free, animal component-free and hydrolysate-free
- Little or no adaptation required from other serum-free media
- Supports stable growth of suspension cells at high viability in seed train culture
- Feasible for microcarrier beads production processes
- w/o L-glutamine
- w/ growth hormone
- Approved by ISO 9001 QMS (Quality Statement)
Customization of this product is available e.g., as SILAC/ deficiency variant. Contact us for more information.
MDXK Medium can also be used for cultivation of Vero cells (click here for more information).