TC-42 w/ IGF | Medium
- Order number: 510-0001
- Optimal medium for various CHO processes - free of HT -
TC-42 w/IGF is a complete chemically defined, animal-component-free, protein-free, and ready-to-use medium developed for long-term, high-performance growth and protein yield of CHO cells and other animal cell lines. The medium supports cell growth and production of recombinant proteins and antibodies in suspension culture. It can be used in research or in manufacturing applications. TC-42 w/IGF has been developed by Xell AG for selection, adaptation, and production with the dihydrofolate reductase – gene amplification systems. For other applications, add HT supplement prior to use.
- Suitable for various CHO clones (e.g., DG44, K1, CHO S) and other animal cell lines
- Chemically defined, serum-free, animal component-free and hydrolysate-free
- Little or no adaptation required from other serum-free media
- Supports stable growth of suspension cells at high viability in seed train culture
- with growth factor IGF (Insulin-like growth factor)
- w/o L-glutamine
- w/o HT (hypoxanthine/thymidine)
- Approved by ISO 9001 QMS (Quality Statement)
Customization of this product is available e.g., as SILAC/ deficiency variant. Contact us for more information.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Lot-specific documents (CoAs / CoCs)
- Verhagen et al. (2020) S‐adenosylmethionine and methylthioadenosine boost cellular productivities of antibody forming Chinese hamster ovary cells