- Order number: 891-0001
- Optimized virus production - best choice for transient expression in HEK cells -
HEK ViP NB is a complete chemically defined, animal-component-free medium with a basic nutrient level. It was developed by Xell for cultivation of HEK and other mammalian cell lines, with a special focus on transfection applications and optimized for virus/viral vector production (e.g. AAV production and lentivirus production), making it the perfect choice for your gene therapy applications. The medium is especially suited for transient transfection with e.g. polycationic transfection reagents such as polyethylenimine (PEI). HEK ViP NB supports cell growth and production phase of proteins or viral vectors in suspension culture in various scales. It can be used in research or in manufacturing applications.
- Suitable for HEK (e.g., HEK293) and other human cell lines
- Chemically defined, serum-free, animal component-free and hydrolysate-free
- Little or no adaptation required from other serum-free media
- Supports stable growth of suspension cells at high viability in seed train culture
- Optimized for virus/viral vector production
- Feasible for microcarrier beads production processes
- w/ HT (hypoxanthine/thymidine)
- w/o L-glutamine
- w/o phenol red
- w/o growth factor
- Approved by ISO 9001 QMS (Quality Statement)
Customization of this product is available e.g., as SILAC/ deficiency variant. Contact us for more information.