- Order number: 868-0001
HEK TF SILAC is a complete chemically defined, animal-component-free medium variant without arginine and lysine. Therefore it can be used for SILAC (stable isotope labeling by/with amino acids in cell culture) experiments.
It was developed by Xell for cultivation of HEK and other mammalian cell lines, with a special focus on transfection applications and virus production (e.g. AAV production and lentivirus production). The medium is especially suited for transient transfection with e.g. polycationic transfection reagents such as polyethylenimine (PEI). HEK TF SILAC supports cell growth and production of recombinant proteins, antibodies and viral vectors in high-density suspension culture. It can be used in research or in manufacturing applications.
- Suitable for HEK (e.g., HEK293) and other human cell lines
- Chemically defined, serum-free, animal component-free and hydrolysate-free
- Little or no adaptation required from other serum-free media
- Supports stable growth of suspension cells at high viability in seed train culture
- Feasible for microcarrier beads production processes
- Compatibility with cationic transfection reagents (e.g. PEI) facilitates simplified transfection
- w/ HT (hypoxanthine/thymidine)
- w/ growth factor
- w/o L-glutamine
- w/o arginine and lysine
- Approved by ISO 9001 QMS (Quality Statement)
- minimum purchase amount 5L
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Lot-specific documents (CoAs / CoCs)
- Sung et al. (2018) Structural insights into antigen recognition of an anti-β-(1,6)-β-(1,3)-D-glucan antibody