- Order number: 871-0001
- Unique on the marked - Ideal boost for production of viral vectors, vaccines, proteins -
Purchase this feed now via the Sartorius eShop
HEK FS is a chemically defined, animal component-free cell culture feed supplement. It is developed for the use as feeding solution in combination with HEK cell culture media, such as HEK GM for recombinant protein production or HEK ViP NX for viral vector production, making it the perfect booster for your gene therapy applications. The feed supplement contains highly concentrated nutrients to increase the productivity of HEK and other human cells. It does not contain lipids, hydrolysates, or growth factors. It supports superior production of recombinant proteins and antibodies in suspension culture by maintaining and extending the production capability of HEK cultures. Consumed substances like vitamins and amino acids are replenished to increase the protein yield by process extension.
- Suitable for HEK (e.g., HEK293) and other human cell lines
- Suitable for various feeding strategies such as fed-batch processes
- Chemically defined, serum-free, animal component-free and hydrolysate-free
- Little or no adaptation required from other serum-free media
- Supports stable growth of suspension cells at high viability in seed train culture
- w/o L-glutamine
- Approved by ISO 9001 QMS (Quality Statement)
Figure: Viable cell density (VCD) and Viability of different HEK cell lines in a fed-batch process. With Xell’s HEK FS superior feed supplement consumed substances were replenished, resulting in an extended production capability.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Lot-specific documents (CoAs / CoCs)
- Farnós et al. (2020) Establishing a Robust Manufacturing Platform for Recombinant Veterinary Vaccines: An Adenovirus-Vector Vaccine to Control Newcastle Disease Virus Infections of Poultry in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Alvim et al. (2021) Development and Large-Scale Validation of A Highly Accurate SARS-COV-2 Serological Test Using Regular Test Strips for Autonomous and Affordable Finger-Prick Sample Collection, Transportation, and Storage
- Farnós et al. (2020) Rapid High-Yield Production of Functional SARS-CoV-2 Receptor Binding Domain by Viral and Non-Viral Transient Expression for Pre-Clinical Evaluation