- Order number: 1022-0001
- Best fit in combination with CAP Medium - High performance feed for Cevec's CAP®-Go cell lines -
CAP®-CDM Feed is a chemically defined feed supplement designed by Xell for fed-batch cultivation of Cevec's CAP®-Go cell lines. It is developed for the use as feeding solution in combination with HEK cell culture media, such as CAP®-CDM. The feed supplement contains highly concentrated nutrients to increase the productivity of cells. It supports superior production of recombinant proteins and antibodies in suspension culture by maintaining and extending the production capability of cell cultures. Consumed substances like vitamins and amino acids are replenished to increase the protein yield by process extension.
- Suitable for Cevec's CAP®-Go cell lines
- Suitable for feeding strategies such as fed-batch processes
- Chemically defined, serum-free, animal component-free and hydrolysate-free
- Supports stable growth of CAP®-Go suspension cells at high viability in seed train culture
- w/o L-glutamine
- Minimum order volume: 50 L
- Approved by ISO 9001 QMS (Quality Statement)
Please contact CEVEC Pharmaceuticals for protocols for use.