- Order number: 1070-0001
- Well performing medium for any CHO clone - flexible medium for stable production in batch or fed-batch processes -
Purchase this medium now via the Sartorius eShop
TCX6D Medium is a complete chemically defined, animal-component-free, protein-free, and ready-to-use cell culture medium. TCX6D Medium has been developed by Xell AG for long-term, high-performance growth and protein yield of CHO cells. The medium supports cell growth and production of recombinant proteins and antibodies in suspension culture. It can be used in research or in manufacturing applications.
- Suitable for various CHO clones (e.g., DG44, K1, CHO S) and other animal cell lines
- Chemically defined, serum-free, animal component-free and hydrolysate-free
- Little or no adaptation required from other serum-free media
- Supports stable growth of suspension cells at high viability in seed train culture
- with growth factor LONG®R3IGF-I
- w/o L-glutamine
- w/ HT (hypoxanthine/thymidine)
- Approved by ISO 9001 QMS (Quality Statement)
Customization of this product is available e.g., as SILAC/ deficiency variant. Contact us for more information.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Lot-specific documents (CoAs / CoCs)
- MSDS TCX6D (powder)