- Order number: 886-0001
Specifically designed to support efficient transfection and high-density suspension cultivation,... more
Product information "CHO TF"
Specifically designed to support efficient transfection and high-density suspension cultivation, CHO TF is particularly suited for transient protein expression in various CHO cell lines.
- Chemically defined, serum-free, animal component-free and hydrolysate-free
- Little or no adaptation required from other serum-free media
- Supports stable growth of suspension cells at high viability in seed train culture
- Compatibility with cationic transfection reagents (e.g. PEI) facilitates simplified transfection
- w/o L-glutamine
- Liquid for R&D is manufactured at Xell
Related links to "CHO TF"
- Poster ESACT (2017) - Overcoming the media design challenges in transient gene expression with CHO cell lines
- Poster ESACT (2017) - Surfactants in cell culture media: Impact on HEK and CHO cells in cultivation and transfection
- MSDS CHO TF (liquid) deutsch
- MSDS CHO TF (liquid) english
- Protocol for use CHO TF
- Animal Origin Statement CHO TF
Analysis of water-soluble vitamins
Our HPLC-MS method covers the following water-soluble vitamins, vitaminoids and precursors*: Vitamin B1: Thiamine...
Quantitation of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) by HPLC-MS. Methods are established for “state-of-the-art” chemically defined cell...
Amino acid analysis
Our quantitative UPLC-UV method covers the following amino acids: Alanine Arginine Asparagine...