- Order number: 1030-0001
Vero GM is a complete chemically defined, animal-component-free cell culture medium. Vero GM is a Xell proprietary medium formulation suitable for cultivation of Vero cells (kidney epithelial cells from African green monkey), with a special focus on transfection or infection applications and virus production. The medium is especially designed for transient transfection with e.g. polycationic transfection reagents such as polyethylenimine (PEI). Vero GM supports cell growth and production of recombinant proteins, viruses and antibodies in suspension culture. It can be used in research or in manufacturing applications.
- For Vero cells and other animal cells
- Chemically defined, serum-free, animal component-free and hydrolysate-free
- Little or no adaptation required from other serum-free media
- Supports stable growth of suspension cells at high viability in seed train culture
- Supports applications like transfection, infection, virus production etc.
- Feasible for microcarrier beads production processes
- Compatibility with cationic transfection reagents (e.g. PEI) facilitates simplified transfection
- w/o L-glutamine
- w/ growth hormone
- Approved by ISO 9001 QMS
If you need tips or have any questions on how to cultivate your Vero cells, please contact us.