- Order number: 861-0001
Specifically designed to support high-density suspension cultivation and efficient transfection,... more
Product information "HEK TF"
Specifically designed to support high-density suspension cultivation and efficient transfection, HEK TF is particularly suited for transient protein expression and viral vector production in HEK and other human cell lines.
- Chemically defined, serum-free, animal component-free and hydrolysate-free
- Little or no adaptation required from other serum-free media
- Supports stable growth of suspension cells at high viability in seed train culture
- Compatibility with cationic transfection reagents (e.g. PEI) facilitates simplified transfection
- w/o L-glutamine
- available as "SILAC" variant w/o arginine and lysine
- Liquid for R&D is manufactured at Xell
- Powder for GMP manufacturing is produced at certified partner
Related links to "HEK TF"
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Lot-specific documents (CoAs / CoCs)
- Sung et al. (2018) Structural insights into antigen recognition of an anti-β-(1,6)-β-(1,3)-D-glucan antibody
- Poster ESACT (2013) - Development of a chemically defined cultivation and transfection medium for HEK cell lines
- Poster ESACT (2017) - Surfactants in cell culture media: Impact on HEK and CHO cells in cultivation and transfection
- MSDS HEK TF (liquid) deutsch
- MSDS HEK TF (liquid) english
- MSDS HEK TF (powder) deutsch
- MSDS HEK TF (powder) english
- Protocol for use HEK TF
- Animal Origin Statement HEK TF (liquid)
- Animal Origin Statement HEK TF (powder)
- Solubilization protocol HEK TF (powder) english