- Order number: 1021-0001
CAP-CDM is a chemically defined growth and production medium designed by Xell for Cevec's CAP-Go... more
Product information "CAP-CDM"
CAP-CDM is a chemically defined growth and production medium designed by Xell for Cevec's CAP-Go cell lines.
- Chemically defined, serum-free, animal component-free and hydrolysate-free
- Little or no adaptation required from other serum-free media
- Supports stable growth of CAP-Go suspension cells at high viability in seed train culture
- Standard packing size: 1000 mL PET bottle, other available on request
- w/o L-glutamine
The medium is manufactured by Biochrom GmbH (subsidiary of Merck KGaA) under ISO 9001:2015. It is solely distributed by Xell.
Related links to "CAP-CDM"
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Cevec website
- Lot-specific documents and certificates
Cell Culture Medium Selection
Cell culture medium selection typically involves screening and benchmarking of alternative off-the-shelf culture media from several...