- Order number: 867-0001
- Your best choice for adherent, serum-free HEK cell cultivation -
adHEK is a complete chemically defined, animal-component-free and hydrolysate-free medium. It was developed by Xell for high-performance cultivation of adherent HEK and other human cell lines. adHEK supports cell growth and is optimized for virus/viral vector production (e.g. AAV production and lentivirus production) in adherent culture. It can be used in research or in manufacturing applications.
- Suitable for HEK (e.g., HEK293) and other human cell lines
- Chemically defined, serum-free, animal component-free and hydrolysate-free
- Little or no adaptation required from other serum-free media
- Supports stable growth of adherent cells at high viability
- optimized for virus/viral vector production
- w/ HT (hypoxanthine/thymidine)
- w/o L-glutamine, w/o phenol red
- Approved by ISO 9001 QMS (Quality Statement)
Contact us for more information.