- Order number: 1092-0001
Basic Feed is a feed supplement for prolonged production of biologics in fed-batch processes,... more
Product information "Basic Feed"
Basic Feed is a feed supplement for prolonged production of biologics in fed-batch processes, suitable for a broad range of cell lines including CHO and hybridoma.
- Chemically defined, serum-free, animal component-free and hydrolysate-free
- Little or no adaptation required from other serum-free media
- Supports stable growth of suspension cells at high viability in seed train culture
- w/o L-glutamine
- Liquid for R&D is manufactured at Xell
- Powder for GMP manufacturing is produced at certified partner
Related links to "Basic Feed"
Small peptide analysis
LC-MS/MS based measurement of small peptides (e.g. dipeptides) from cell culture media supernatant. Please contact us for more...